This recipe utilizes some risotto-style techniques to really mesh the squash and the pasta in a tasty way. You can also save the seeds to roast with olive oil and salt for a crunchy snack later.Read More
This is pretty much:
Carmelized onion / butter / sage / grated parsnips / gnocchi
- Carmelize the onions (cook for a long time on med-low with lots o butter) then add more butter and sage and grated parsnips (2).
- As this all melds together and becomes tasty, boil the gnocchi in fairly heavily salted water.
- Add to parsnip sautee to toss together before serving.
Satisfies in a way that only butter and potato product can.
Experimental carbonara made with sautéed soprasetta, tomatoes and Kale Krunchies and an egg scrambled in at the last minute. Wtf delicious!
- Sautee garlic and sage with small chunks of pear, once reduced a bit and the flavors melded, boil the gnocchi in salted water.
- Once floating, take gnocchi out of boiling water with a slotted spoon and add to pear mix, still sizzling but on med-low.
- Add gorgonzola to taste, add small amounts of pasta water if needed.
- meat from 4 steamed rock crabs (large)
- 2 cups sliced beets
- 2 donut peaches
- plenty o butter
- 1/4 cup of herbs: chives, parsley, basil
Cook chopped stems in garlic and hot pepper, then leaves, then when soft add farfalle pasta and toast for a min, then add 1 cup broth at a time once previous broth has evaporated. Stir constantly until pasta is perfetto per te. Add feta when pasta is done.Read More